What is KF38?
The Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ (KF38 for short) was designed based on thorough, comprehensive, and rigorous analysis by the research agency Korn Ferry.
This global competency framework was derived based on a combination of quantitative, qualitative, and market-based data, sourcing from Korn Ferry’s own extensive data stores and external research literature sources.
Leveraging decades of expertise and knowledge from the hundreds of thousands of leadership assessments Korn Ferry has amassed, the development of the Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ was based on the following criteria and principles:
• Skills that matter most for performance.
• Skills that are most relevant in the 21st century context.
• Validity across global regions.
• A user-friendly framework.
• Content that can be used for multiple purposes including selection, development, performance, and competency modelling.
This material is only available to leaders on the Advance or PinT leadership bundles due to it’s complexity and requirement for 1-2-1 coaching in each area.
Unrecognised course ID.
(c) This material is purchased on licence. Please do not copy or distribute the notes, audio or video without express permission.