We continue to pray for the Nation and people of Ukraine.
Thanks to KingsGate.church for the following prayer resource.
As we stand together in unity, to pray for Ukraine and Russia, let’s remind ourselves of His word and truth and pray from this perspective:
There’s a day coming when the mountain of GOD’s House Will be The Mountain— solid, towering over all mountains. All nations will river toward it… He’ll show us the way he works so we can live the way we’re made… He’ll settle things fairly between nations. He’ll make things right between many peoples. They’ll turn their swords into shovels, their spears into hoes. No more will nation fight nation; they won’t play war anymore.
– Isaiah 2:1-5 The Message
- Pray for those who are trying to leave. Pray for supernatural provision, for safe passageways and for protection. Pray for wisdom and clarity as quick, reactive decisions must be made.
- Pray for those emotionally lost, spiritually lost, psychologically lost, and physically lost, that they would know the love and comfort of God and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. That they would have angelic protection and help in their time of need.
- Pray for the church on the frontline, who are supporting those who are displaced or who cannot leave to safety. Pray for God to provide their needs, to comfort them and to guide them. Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit to set them on fire from within, that signs, miracles and wonders would accompany the believers. That they would know and see the power of God as they seek His Kingdom on earth.
- The supply chain for food and day-to-day necessities has been destroyed in lots of areas and people are in dire need. Please pray for relief to reach those in need. Pray for charities on the ground, to be inundated with food and supplies, that donations would flood through from individuals and other countries.
- Pray for wisdom, strength, and courage for the soldiers who are protecting Ukraine. One pastor shared how the story of David and Goliath had been speaking to Christian soldiers who were concerned about this war – that they were encouraged to fight against evil thinking, lies and action that were politically and spiritually wrong. Pray for the supernatural hand of God to be known clearly alongside the army, that dangerous rockets and other attacks would dissolve, malfunction or be diverted to empty fields.
- Join the church in Ukraine who are praying for the Russian army to have a supernatural fear that they cannot explain, come over them as they fight, just as in the Old Testament. Pray that no matter how strong the Russian armies look, that they will be subject to the angelic army of God and Holy Spirit conviction will be poured out upon them.
- Pray for the president Volodymyr Zelenskyy, and leaders of Ukraine to have wisdom in the coming days. Pray for angelic protection over them and their families, that the Holy Spirit would speak to them in dreams and visions, and they would turn and submit to God as their source, strength and miracle worker.
- Pray that the name of Jesus would rumble through the streets of Russia and Ukraine. That the truth of Jesus would be revealed, and that conviction would hit the hearts of all. Pray that the entire worldview in people’s hearts would have a complete rewiring in the light of Jesus. That both Ukrainians and Russians would know the love of God and turn to Jesus.
- Pray for the church to discern the spirit realm behind the war. To call out the evil that seeks to lie, deceive, and destruct. Pray for spiritual truth to be seen so clearly and prophesied over these nations.
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
– Ephesians 6:12 NLT
- Please pray for the brave Russian people who are currently taking a stand against this war. As Boris Johnson said “I do notbelieve this war is in your name.” Pray for them to stand and speak in courage and righteousness, to be bold and strong and to hold fast to the truth.
- And as those who both in Russia and Ukraine take a stand, pray and prophesy this verse over them.
So now, Lord, listen to their threats to harm us. Empower us, as your servants, to speak the word of God freely and courageously. Stretch out your hand of power through us to heal, and to move in signs and wonders by the name of your holy Son, Jesus!”
– Acts 4:29-30 Passion Translation
Testimonies from Ukraine have been flooding in through different streams. Here is just one –
“In the midst of incredible heartbreak and difficulty, miracles are happening in Ukraine. In the midst of chaos, churches are continuing to serve and bless people… The Ukraine army feels the prayer support and feels protected supernaturally. Sometimes, something really inexplicable happens, as if someone’s invisible hand takes bullets and shells away from us.”
We pray for more miracles, more signs and wonders, more angelic protection, for the Holy Spirit to be poured out upon His people afresh. Ultimately, we pray and cry out for revival.
Following the invasion of Ukraine we are participating in the AOG Impact 25:40 appeal. Monies given will be directed to the support of partner churches on the ground in Ukraine as well as assisting the Churches in Poland as they receive Ukrainian refugees crossing the border. To give click on the button below.